- * MIDGETTE'S PUPPIES
- * JANE'S PUPPIES
- * PIA'S PUPPIES
- * REBA'S PUPPIES ~ ALL SOLD!
- PUPPY CARE ~ PLEASE READ!
- PREVIOUS MINI AUSSIE PUPPIES
- ADOPTIONS ~ WHEN AND WHY
- ADOPTIONS ~1 AVAILABLE ADULT
- OUR BREEDERS
- OUR GUYS
- CHANCE ~ Red Merle Mini Aussie Stud Dog
- DEUCE ~ Blue Merle Toy Aussie Stud
- JACK ~ Red Tri Mini Aussie Stud
- JESSIE ~ Red Tri Stud
- MIC ~ Blue Eyed Black Tri (BET)
- SHADE ~ Blue Eyed Black Tri (BET)
- STORMY ~ Red Merle Toy Aussie Stud
- TRACE ~ Double Blue Eyed Black Tri (BET) Stud
- WOOKIE ~ Blue Merle Stud
- OUR GALS
- OUR GUYS
- BREED INFO
- POLICIES & FEES
- CONTACT US
Precious ~ Blue Merle Toy Australian Shepherd Female
Precious is out of Mini Aussie stock but she stayed small and is a Toy Australian Shepherd. She stands 12 inches tall at the shoulder and weighs 14 pounds.
She was born in February 2009. She is a blue Merle with brown eyes. For being such a little thing, she has a very strong spirit and is quite athletic. Precious can jump4-5' striaght up from a standing position. She is quite amazing and is convinced she is a "big dog."
Below is Precious' slideshow, her genetic test results, and pedigree.
GENETIC TESTING RESULTS
Hips ~ Good ~ OFA Number -- MAS-899G26F-VPI
Elbows ~ Normal ~ OFA Number -- MAS-EL308F24-VPI
Patellar ~ Normal ~ OFA Number --MAS-PA179/26F/P-VPI
Eyes ~ Normal ~ OFA Number -- MAS-EYE18/49F-VPI
MDR1 ~ Mutant/Normal ~ This means that Precious is a carrier and "may" pass on one copy of the mutated gene to her offspring. We do not breed female carriers to male carriers so none of Precious' pups will have a double copy of the gene and be seriously affected. The worst result is a pup might be a carrier. View our MDR1 page.